Author(s): Williams Sonoma
An inspiring collection of more than 75 delicious recipes guides young cooks with easy-to-follow directions, beautiful recipe photography, and colorfully illustrated step-by-step techniques. From Eggs Benedict and Miso Soup to Holiday Turkey and Lemon Meringue Pie, the recipes in this book will help aspiring chefs master their favorite dishes for breakfast, soups, salads, main courses, snacks, and dessert.
* More than 75 recipe favorites
* Recipes for all times of the day, from Breakfast through Dinner and Dessert
* Illustrated cooking techniques for easy comprehension at a glance
* Easy step-by-step recipe instructions make cooking easy
* Gorgeous color photography provides visual inspiration
* Perfect for kids age 8-12
Whether you're interested in whipping up apple pancakes to start the day, frying crispy Japanese tempera, making Italian gnocchi from scratch, roasting a holiday turkey, or perfecting the art of the pie crust, the recipes in these pages will soon have you cooking like a master chef.