Author(s): Tom E. Moffat
Not all superpowers are a good thing. Especially NOT if your mum has them. Or if they're fuelled by embarrassment. And what if you can't find your way back home?
Jump out of your skin with these hilarious short stories by award-winning author, Tom E. Moffatt. But don't leave your body unattended for long!
Seven Mind-Blowing Short Stories:
- Blush - A body-hopping creature that feeds on embarrassment is about to come face-to-face with its greatest fear... a dog!
- Empathy Pills - Mischievous Alex finds out what it's like to be on the receiving end of his nasty pranks.
- Soul Control - Layla loves hopping into schoolmates' bodies during lunch... until she nearly gets kidnapped in another kid's body.
- Smothered - Darren's mum is a master body-hopper. The problem is, she is way too overprotective.
- Off Side - Ricky will soon find out why his dad won't let him jack into a professional football match. But by then it will be too late.
- Another Dimension - When Alice accidentally transports herself to another dimension, she discovers that returning home is not quite so easy.
- Blush Again - Now a dog, Blush is about to discover what happens if he gets too much embarrassment.